An AgentSheets simulation exported as Java applet via the Ristretto tool has 5 main parts:
1) The Gallery allows you to select agents and add them to the worksheet 2).
2) The Worksheet contains the simulation with all its agents.
3) The Tool Bar allows you to interact with agents in the worksheet:
|Pointer: Move agents in the worksheet with the Pointer tool|
|Pencil: Click at the worksheet with the Pencil tool to add the kind of agent currently selected in the Gallery|
|Eraser: Click at the worksheet with the Eraser tool to delete an agent|
|Hand: Custom Tool. Behavior depends on simulation|
|Hammer: Custom Tool. Behavior depends on simulation|
|Fill Rectangle: Click and drag this tool to fill a rectangular area of the worksheet with the kind of agent currently selected in the Gallery|
|Erase Rectangle: Click and drag this tool to erase a rectangular area of the worksheet|
|Get Info: Click at the worksheet with the Get Info tool to get position and class name of agent|
4) The Message Pane delivers messages. For instance, messages spoken by agents will appear in the message pane.
5) The Simulation Control is used to start and stop the simulation. The Clear button removes all agents from the worksheet. The Reset button is custom defined.