Valid Agent Names
When a new agent is created or renamed, you need to make sure that the name you are providing is a valid one. Here are the rules for giving your agents valid names:
- Agent names need to be unique
- An agent name cannot be a number (e.g. "35"), but can contain numbers (e.g. "Bob35")
- Every character in the name needs to be an alphanumeric character (0-9, a-z, A-Z). A name can also contain dashes (-), underscores (_)
- The length of agent names should not exceed 27 characters
- Agent names cannot be words that are reserved by AgentSheets (e.g. Block)
AgentSheets will warn you if you violate these rules.